didintuvas statusas T sritis fizika atitikmenys: angl. enlarger; magnifier vok. Vergrößerungsapparat, m; Vergrößerungsgerät, n rus. увеличитель, m pranc. agrandisseur, m; appareil d’agrandissement, m

Fizikos terminų žodynas : lietuvių, anglų, prancūzų, vokiečių ir rusų kalbomis. – Vilnius : Mokslo ir enciklopedijų leidybos institutas. . 2007.

Игры ⚽ Поможем написать реферат

Look at other dictionaries:

  • Enlarger — En*lar ger, n. 1. One who or that which enlarges. [1913 Webster] 2. (Photography) an optical device for making copies of photographs larger than the original, having a head for holding the original, a source of illumination to project the image,… …   The Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • Enlarger — An enlarger is a specialised transparency projector used to produce photographic prints from film or glass negatives using the gelatin silver process, or transparencies. All enlargers consist of a light source normally an incandescent light bulb …   Wikipedia

  • enlarger — /en lahr jeuhr/, n. Photog. an apparatus used for making projection prints, having a head for holding, illuminating, and projecting a film negative and a bed for holding a sheet of sensitized printing paper. Also called projection printer. Cf.… …   Universalium

  • enlarger — [[t]ɪnl ɑ(r)ʤə(r)[/t]] enlargers N COUNT An enlarger is a device which makes an image larger …   English dictionary

  • enlarger — enlarge ► VERB 1) make or become bigger. 2) (enlarge on/upon) speak or write about in greater detail. DERIVATIVES enlarger noun …   English terms dictionary

  • enlarger — noun see enlarge …   New Collegiate Dictionary

  • enlarger — noun An optical device used to make enlarged prints from a photographic negative …   Wiktionary

  • Enlarger — Увеличитель …   Краткий толковый словарь по полиграфии

  • enlarger — en|lar|ger [ınˈla:dʒə US ˈla:rdʒər] n a piece of equipment used to make photographs bigger …   Dictionary of contemporary English

  • enlarger — en larg·er || dÊ’É™ n. person or thing that makes larger; machine that makes prints from negatives (Photography) …   English contemporary dictionary

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”